On this page you will be able to find all the latest information on both internal and public examinations at WG6. General examination dates are on the school calendar, more detailed timetables are uploaded as soon as they become available. Should you need to discuss examination requirements please contact Mrs Price Examinations Officer at the Girls' site on 01322 226351 Ext 222 and Mrs Lecuona-Jimenez at the Boys' site on 01322 223090 Ext 106.
For information regarding how the awarding bodies use student data please see the GDPR information on their respective website’s via the links below.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are the following JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/A Level qualifications as issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.